Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

That was hilarious! :D

Terminator: Madness Terminator: Madness

Humans isn't Defeat

I have to agree with everyone else: The accent and broken english made this hilarious, and I don't mean that as an insult - It just made everything funnier.

Deserves a 9, no doubt. Could have been longer :)

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

Hilarious!

I've seen this countless of times now and I still laugh everytime! Great stuff!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Excellent shooting game

Awsome game. One of the few flash games I've actually finished. It was to "search" for new weapons that made the events a bit fresh for each night that passed. My only negative thought is that the ending wasn't satisfying. I just spent 30-40 minutes on this and all I got was a short little text? Disappointing ending but awesome game nontheless!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

This games are not mean to be played in flash

Well, I must start of with by telling that everyone who even manage to create a game like this has my respect, however, that does not mean it's good - It's just well made. I've never really played any game based on the old Snes and Nes games that was fun. Most of these are either too slow or too hard. This game has both and it lacks the fun levels etc. It just feels a bit dull I'm affraid. Don't feel bad though, there is only one game that has really made me wanna play more created in flash and that is the Sonic game that is pretty much flawless and works exactely like on the Sega 16bit. Again, got my respec for the coding with actionscript but the game has serious flaws and not really fun at all.

War On Spam War On Spam

Urge to play long doesn't last That long

Nice looking game with nice concept and well drawn characters. It however was too short and too easy for my taste. Throwing back and forth was fun in the beginning but got tiresome after about five throws. But a game like this with actionscript always gets my respect since I failed totally when I tried Actionscript and make a game :P